I forgot my pandora today

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
I left for the train station and when I got there I realized I didnt hear any music... hmm seem to have forgotten my pandora while in a hurry. Its the first time I forgot it and I had to commute 1,5 pandoraless. If felt so naked.

On the other hand I did read a huge chunck of a book.

:)

For a moment, I thought that this topic was going to be about a tragically lost Pandora!

For a moment, I thought that this topic was going to be about a tragically lost Pandora!

Well I did ask my girlfriend to take to this party we are going to tonight, where I will stay overnight. I hope she will take good care of my pandora....

mmm...so there are actually some girls who doesn't consider the Pandora like an enemy... :huh:

... never knew one <_<

I left for the train station and when I got there I realized I didnt hear any music... hmm seem to have forgotten my pandora while in a hurry. Its the first time I forgot it and I had to commute 1,5 pandoraless. If felt so naked.

I think that deserves one warning point.

^^.

I think that deserves one warning point.

^^.

Haha :D

Btw today it is back in my pocket where it is supposed to be :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back