I Guess I'll Use My 3 Days Holiday Then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibberish

i mentioned in a previous thread that i saved 3 days holiday so i could stay home and camp in front of the letterbox once it starts shipping. i need to use these days before april 1st and i could do with some time off - is there any point saving them? there aint much chance of it shipping before april is there?

are we looking at a "2011 - year of the pandora" scenario? i think we might be.

gibberish said:
i mentioned in a previous thread that i saved 3 days holiday so i could stay home and camp in front of the letterbox once it starts shipping. i need to use these days before april 1st and i could do with some time off - is there any point saving them? there aint much chance of it shipping before april is there?

are we looking at a "2011 - year of the pandora" scenario? i think we might be.
There's no point in saving them because you won't have any idea when it'll show up at your door. They put it in the mail, and it'll be "2 to 3 weeks delivery" or something like that. That's a range anywhere from 8 to 20 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
@gibberish
I guess it's unlikely. My projection from 2008 still stands. Shipping 4-6 weeks after case tweaks are finalised.

RenegadeChic said:
cool story bro

seriously though, this needed a thread why?

Because he needed another reason to tell us he thinks the Pandora won't make it in 2010.
He said this in other threads, now he needed another one he could say that.

I'll close it down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back