I Have Just Ordered My Gp2x F200 From Gp2x.co.uk

Acheron

Still Fresh
Hello,

As the topic states, i have just ordered my gp2x with 24hour delivery, my main problem is that in the web page there is not any information regarding the stock availability, I would like to know if anybody knows if the gp2x is available, or i will have to wait some weeks before i can get one.

Thank you in advance :D

I'm sure Craig will confirm, but their other website (GBAX.com) says the GP2X is ready for 'Pre - order' which usually means they are waiting for new stock.

:)

pandora said:
I'm sure Craig will confirm, but their other website (GBAX.com) says the GP2X is ready for 'Pre - order' which usually means they are waiting for new stock.

:)

uh oh, if thats true then i must call them tomorrow and change the delivery address, since i will be in Greece for summer internship very soon!

Thanks again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered mine from gp2x.co.uk pre-order on the 23rd May 2008.

I got an email from them on the 27th May 2008 stating because of the firmware issue with 4.0.2 and 4.1.0 they are delaying the delivery until it gets sorted.

Hope its soon!!!!

unclechicken said:
I ordered mine from gp2x.co.uk pre-order on the 23rd May 2008.

I got an email from them on the 27th May 2008 stating because of the firmware issue with 4.0.2 and 4.1.0 they are delaying the delivery until it gets sorted.

Hope its soon!!!!
eh me either i havent got a reply yet, i might call them today later, i hope that they will not delay it a lot, cause soon i will be out of the country. :D

I've ordered my GP2X 14/may/2008. After 20 days of delay, I've asked for refund. Since that (04/june), I dont got any reply from them, not a single "hey, we received your e-mail, just wait a sec".

Thats really sad, I'm really frustrated, dont got my GP2X and now I'm having a huge headache with VISA to use my insurance and cancel the trade.

And the cherry on top: In the site (http://gp2x.co.uk/) there's still a link - Shipping Now - Don't fall on that.

Im going to give it at the most another 2-3 weeks.

Ive mailed gp2x.co.uk today asking if theres any progress, if I dont get an answer by Wednesday, im seriously thinking about cancelling the order and getting one from elsewhere.

The GBAX site said that *STOCK FROM THE 25TH* when I ordered mine on the 23rd May.

The site still says *STOCK FROM THE 25TH*, 13 days after the stock should have appeared.

Im getting quite worried about this, the site (gbax.com) hasn't changed for about 2 weeks, they arent replying to my emails (not the one I sent today, I sent one on the 2nd June also), ill try and phone them on Monday, see what happens.

I had the same problem, though they were very correct and gave me a refund as soon as I asked for it. Having wrong informations on the site about availability still sucks, anyway, and I think that the firmware error isn't the only problem (btw, hasn't it been solved, except for the touchscreen inversion thing?)

unclechicken said:
Got a mail back today

"We expect to despatch within the next 7 days"

good news!!

I gave them a call, and they told me they will dispatch it within the next 7 days at wednesday, that means maximum until tuesday-wednesday.

Hello ppl, Anybody got any idea when they are going to dispatch the units? I have to leave for my placement year in 9 days and im getting anxious that i wont have enough time to get it :/

Have you tried contacting them again? You still have 4 days left before the 7 days are up.

I have called and changed my delivery address to my home in Greece, so i will hopefully have it before i will be there at 19th :D

I cant wait, to get my hands at the gp2x and start coding! :)

Back