I Just Pre-ordered My Wiz

Ghaleon

Still Fresh
Hello:

I pre-ordered my Wiz last night from the GP2X Store. I figured there are "enough" emulators for the Wiz already to justify its purchase. I'm talking primarily about MAME and the Genesis, although there are also emulators available for DOS and the NES. You can find them here:

http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/downloads.p...=cat&id=105

You need to register in order to access this directory, and it would probably help if you knew Spanish in order to navigate that site. I am originally from Puerto Rico and speak Spanish perfectly, so that's not a problem for me.

I am still waiting for emulators for the Atari 2600, the Neo Geo, the Intellivision, and the Odyssey, and it's just a matter of time before they are released. As long as I can play Ms. Pac-Man, I'm happy.

I am excited about the Wiz. It will probably be my favorite portable console.

no one can see that thread, unless they have a gspain account.

You mentioned dos, as in dosbox? I hope its not mine, cause it doesnt work. Can you clarify?

Pickle said:
no one can see that thread, unless they have a gspain account.
Exactly. That's why I said you have to register first.

The name of the emulator is "Dosbox4Wiz" and the site says that it's made by you. I never tried it, or any Wiz emulator for that matter, since I don't have a Wiz yet.

I thought the DOS emulator worked because I saw a movie that showed Quake II running on the Wiz and I thought Quake II ran on top of the DOS emulator.

You can see the movie here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuFmQZbSqmQ

Last edited by a moderator:
No that is a SDL Quake 2 port done by Pickle. It has nothing to do with DosBox...

Look here.

Regards,
Stephan

Ghaleon said:
Exactly. That's why I said you have to register first.

Sorry i missed that.
Ghaleon said:
The name of the emulator is "Dosbox4Wiz" and the site says that it's made by you. I never tried it, or any Wiz emulator for that matter, since I don't have a Wiz yet.

Please let who ever is hosting the binary to take it down for now, and make it clear it doesnt work. The version I put on my upload site was meant for beta testing.

Pickle said:
Please let who ever is hosting the binary to take it down for now, and make it clear it doesnt work. The version I put on my upload site was meant for beta testing.
Hello.

I have received a message from Ghaleon which he informs me that.

I've changed it and clarified that it does not work and only for betatestings. I guess this is enough, but if you want you can contact with me if you want I delete it.

Greetings and thank you for your proyects for the Wiz.

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english.

Nintiendo1Spain said:
Pickle said:
I've changed it and clarified that it does not work and only for betatestings. I guess this is enough, but if you want you can contact with me if you want I delete it.

Thanks! I just dont want bad information to going out.

Back