I lost my job

jlebrech

UFO Robot
I lost my job so today im off to town to ask Game if they need ppl :D

I might be off work for a few weeks, does anyone need their software translated between french and english? i can help.

Shit, sorry man. I haven't got a job at the moment. I moved house in October and haven't found a one yet. I tried game before christmas, but they'd already filled their vacancies. :( i expect a load of university people have gone back by now so there should be a around. Good luck.
Jace

how did you lose your job ? anything spicey like nobbing the boss' wife ?

or was it same old bullshit ?

i got sacked/made redundant 3 times in a row, i work for myself now and it adds a spring to your step when you think you get out of bed for nobody, unless you want to

good thing you dont have to pay for your gp32 roms/ software. ive heard of hardcore gamers who lose their job around christmas but still buy everything they want and then they end up horribly in debt.

good thing you dont have to pay for your gp32 roms/ software. ive heard of hardcore gamers who lose their job around christmas but still buy everything they want and then they end up horribly in debt.
and i know stupid priks like me who accidently buy a xbox via ebay after they've purchased a 3000$ kitchen for the new home and are now suffering from a boss that doesnt pay his bills to me ;)

anyway - a nice story about nobbin somones wife would be whicked

Last edited by a moderator:
Back