I made a podcast and talked about emulation

blimpsgo180

Hi,

I'm looking for some feedback on a podcast I'm starting.

It's really amateurish right now. For one thing I don't like the sound of my own voice. I'm hoping I'll get other people to join me in later episodes.

The episode is on emulation. Here's the link:

Listen to Video Game Discussion Group Podcast - Week 1: Video Game Emulation by John Tyler #np on #SoundCloud

P.S. I say that I'm building an arcade cabinet "here" at about ~3:50 min in. I'd rather not say what "here" is.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

You should work a little on the flow, it is clear that you are reading, but except for that I can understand very well what you are saying, and it's pretty rare for me to catch every single word spoken in english, or to understand sentences at all.  ;)

Contents are interesting and elaborated

blimpsgo180 said:
On 12/15/2015, 3:33:44, blimpsgo180 said:  
Hi,

I'm looking for some feedback on a podcast I'm starting.
Would it be possible to offer a downloadeable version of your podcast ? I usually hear things on the go, not in front of a computer
Hm. Thanks for the feedback. I don't have a web server so I'm not sure how to do that. If you have a smartphone, there's a SoundCloud app.

PowerGod: thanks. I can work on reading less.

Hm. Thanks for the feedback. I don't have a web server so I'm not sure how to do that. If you have a smartphone, there's a SoundCloud app.

Hmm, dunno there are other podcast using soundcloud that offer downloads via soundcloud - or is that part of a paid service ?

I would like to kindly ask you to turn off the tapatalk message, thanks

blimpsgo180 said:
17 hours ago, blimpsgo180 said: Hm. Thanks for the feedback. I don't have a web server so I'm not sure how to do that. If you have a smartphone, there's a SoundCloud app.

Hmm, dunno there are other podcast using soundcloud that offer downloads via soundcloud - or is that part of a paid service ?
I would like to kindly ask you to turn off the tapatalk message, thanks

OK. Looks like I can offer a limited number of downloads through the free service, but I can't figure out how on the mobile app. I'll do it next time I have access to a desktop, which might be a few days.

Turned off Tapatalk message.

Back