I Made These & I Wanna See Someone Use Them!

Consequence_9

have you realized that rock stars always seem to l
swedish_craig.jpg
probo_craig.jpg

=D

lulzfish said:
I think not.
;P that's alright, they're just the product of my immeasurable boredom. How can you not like the proboscis monkey one tho? I thought the facial expression matched the original fairly well ;D

like ur new avatar btw =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Xian Long said:
why don't you use them? :p
lol, I knew this was coming, I just like mine too much ;] it is me face after all

just kinda puttin these out there for ppl who either don't have an avatar or want a new one... mostly for my own amusement tho

Ima make some more, a few good ideas just popped into my head

if you make me a kitteh avatar so cute to the point of making me sqweel, i'll use it.

lulzfish said:
Yours inspired mine.. And I didn't know that was a proboscis monkey, they're very strange-looking.
:lol:

WhiteBat said:
if you make me a kitteh avatar so cute to the point of making me sqweel, i'll use it.
I'll see what I can do :p

Tag5 said:
You must have been very bored indeed.
ph34r.gif
mmmmhhhmmmmm lol

Here's a new one - props to whoever knows what movie it's from (this one's easy ;P)
brazil_craig.jpg

Consequence9 said:
Here's a new one - props to whoever knows what movie it's from (this one's easy ;P)
I could be terribly wrong, but could it be the baby from that awesome horror movie the name of which I just forgot? I think it's from the same guy who did Bad Taste and LotR...
Help me out! Or tell me I'm utterly mistaken at least^^

kuru said:
Consequence9 said:
I could be terribly wrong, but could it be the baby from that awesome horror movie the name of which I just forgot? I think it's from the same guy who did Bad Taste and LotR...
Help me out! Or tell me I'm utterly mistaken at least^^
ur mistaken, but i'll give you a hint ;] - it was directed by the only american python (one of my favorite directors actually, one of my favorite movies too). It wasn't *technically* a horror movie, but there are some horrifying scenes in it, including the one this is from.

Back