I Need To Ask About Gigas Engine And Gp2x

foody

Still Fresh
GP32 is no longer available for purchase and seems to be outdated but Gigas Engine is THE EXACT rpg maker that I wanted for so long, what a shame it is not for the PC but I do not care as long as it supports GP2X? So my real question is, ones I buy GP2X, would Gigas Engine work on GP2X or is it only GP32? Thanks in advance.

TelcoLou posted on Mar 17 2006 at 02:33 AM said:
Only for the GP32.

But that means I will never ever be able to use gigas engine ever!!! Please consider porting a version for gp2x! I can no longer buy gp32!

Last edited by a moderator:
foody posted on Mar 17 2006 at 12:51 PM said:
But that means I will never ever be able to use gigas engine ever!!! Please consider porting a version for gp2x! I can no longer buy gp32!
Is the source code available? If so, please give a link to it and I will look into porting it (NO GUARANTEES!). If the source code isn't available we will need to either get the original creator to port it or get him to give someone else the source code so that they can port it.

deadlychicken22 posted on Mar 17 2006 at 01:49 PM said:
foody posted on Mar 17 2006 at 12:51 PM said:
Is the source code available? If so, please give a link to it and I will look into porting it (NO GUARANTEES!). If the source code isn't available we will need to either get the original creator to port it or get him to give someone else the source code so that they can port it.

How do you attempt to get the author's attention? What if he refuses? What would I do? I REALLY found the ultimate maker for me and now because of a system status I would not be able to use it :'( If he refuses, is there a place that still sell those gp32? I was hoping to get the gp2x as my ultimate protable gameboy system, but I also would like to have this program and it is only on gp32, this is truly tormentingly unfair :'(

Back