I selling my GPDWIN +NEW battery and a broken GP32

Discussion in 'Trading' started by renejr902, May 11, 2019.

1. renejr902

renejr902 Active Member

I selling my GPDWIN1 with a BRAND NEW AUTHENTIC battery , i exchange the battery 2 weeks ago. and i sell a broken GP32 NLU, BUT ONLY the LCD screen is bad. i tried it with my other gp32 lcd screen and its work perfect. if you have a spare screen , it should work. the gp32 has a resistance volt mod to be able to overclock to 200mhz-210mhz at best if i remember correctly.

Make offer if interested for any of them, i will tell you the actual shipping cost when needed. GPDWIN is in GREAT Condition. i will add pictures tomorrow. Im from Canada,Quebec,Montreal.
    Thanks a lot. i will accept paypal payment.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
    Tags:
  2. renejr902

renejr902 Active Member

i just put my gpd win on ebay. you dont have to buy it from ebay. let me know if you want without ebay, with paypal only. without ebay I can accept 320$CA with free shipping in USA and CANADA
    https://www.ebay.ca/itm/283481660602

TeDaDeS likes this.
  3. renejr902

renejr902 Active Member

The gpdwin is sold. i still have my broken gp32. My defect gp32 NLU show no display ( need new screen), but you heard the sound. it has a custom firmware. all buttons and dpad work great. thanks , have a nice day. if you are interested i will upload a picture. make a offer if interested