I The Red Baron

R

Red Baron

I the Red Baron has just placed an order for a Pandora, You Win

What happened to RedBaron? Member page says 'validating', does that mean posting privileges are moderated? WHAT WENT DOWN BEHIND THE SCENES?

And, in bad taste, people have traded/sold their preorder positions so no worries next week.

You might want to consider a different username. Unless you're this guy:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/user/19363-redbaron/

(similar posting styles...)

Anyway, congrats on securing an order, welcome to the community, please don't start dumb threads. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome I guess (pending on if you are the alt of the other red baron). In what way do we win by you making an order, I don't recall that bet?

Edit @ Gruso: Yes indeed, very strange. I also still don't see how we are the winners if him (or anyone specific) makes an order.

YES I am the old RedBaron, my old settings went nuts, I might change my user name

Well, good work finally making the decision. :p I know you've been eyeing off just about every option out there. You won't be regretting this choice.

ps You're a strange, strange person.

Welcome to the fabled four thousand my friend ;]

@ Gruso - That's why we like him! (or at least why I do, lol)

HackModford said:
When I hear "Red Baron" I think of my favorite frozen pizza...
I'm sure Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen appreciates that. :(

Mvrredbaron.jpg

Please put RedBaron into some homebrew game sneakily ;)
He's like our living meme :D

Tom` said:
HackModford said:
When I hear "Red Baron" I think of my favorite frozen pizza...
I'm sure Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen appreciates that. :(

By the way he makes pizza, you'd think he'd be Italian.

Red Baron said:
I think I am not meant to get a Pandora or I am jinxed, my laptop my link to the outside world that is 6 years old and is in use 18hrs a day 365 days a year has fallen and it cant get up, I will have to get another before I can get a Pandora,
I used a friends laptop to send this, I wont be back on for about a week
Crap happens

Red Baron said:
Red Baron said:
I think I am not meant to get a Pandora or I am jinxed, my laptop my link to the outside world that is 6 years old and is in use 18hrs a day 365 days a year has fallen and it cant get up, I will have to get another before I can get a Pandora,
I used a friends laptop to send this, I wont be back on for about a week
Crap happens
=[ bummer, I had that happen to my old lappy, lasted me 4 years, went thru 2 hdds till it finally just stopped working. At least you won't be missing anything this week.

Back