I Think I Am Becomming Obsessed

Thunderchild

Website
Visit site
I have not yet recieved my GP2x yet, should be here in a day or two but......

Last night I had a bizzare dream. I was sitting in a history class (strange as i am 29!) but the teacher was showing us some photos but instead of actual photos he had GP2x to show them on!!!!! but not only that but it was white and he had 3 of them.....now that's just not fair!!!!!!

Yes i am strange.

:blink:

I have not yet recieved my GP2x yet, should be here in a day or two but......

Last night I had a bizzare dream. I was sitting in a history class (strange as i am 29!) but the teacher was showing us some photos but instead of actual photos he had GP2x to show them on!!!!! but not only that but it was white and he had 3 of them.....now that's just not fair!!!!!!

Yes i am strange.

:blink:

I too have had GP2X/forum based dreams of late. Can't be healthy I'm sure. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
So did I. I dreamt that gp2x shaped hills were coming up from my floor (too much sim city 4), and I was 100% sure I had recieved a paper from the post office about my unit, but it would cost me like 9898 usd to get it.

its funny .. i wasn't going to admit this, but you guys have started this thread .. in the last few months since i placed my order, the gp2x has been in my dreams at least 5 times, and every time its been extremely pleasurable to dream about it, but super, super annoying to wake up and realize its just a dream.

its true!! the gp2x is a console you will dream about!! :)

its funny .. i wasn't going to admit this, but you guys have started this thread .. in the last few months since i placed my order, the gp2x has been in my dreams at least 5 times, and every time its been extremely pleasurable to dream about it, but super, super annoying to wake up and realize its just a dream.

its true!! the gp2x is a console you will dream about!! :)

Right then, we aren't alone.

Come on then it "Own up Time".

Who's had the most?

Who's had the weirdest?

Tell all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I dream about strawberries and blackberries the size of fists growing wild, and battleships made of sand, Orange skies and blue trees, methinks I have played one too many platformers!! :D

Bah. I had one, but it melted into the floor and was never seen again.

All my dreams seem to end with something melting into the floor.

Wow, this thread has triggered of a memory of a dream I had recently. In the dream I was running around London really fast, up the sides of buildings and all over the place. Anyway, in the dream I stopped for maybe 5 seconds and noticed that there was some bloke with a GP2X. I remember thinking how compact and nice the system looked. Then I started running again.

Must have something to do with my concerns over whether the GP2X will be chunky and uncomfortable.

I seem to recall I had a dream involving the GP2x shortly after it was announced... can't remember what it was fully about though (although I think mafia may have been involved).

I definitely had a dream about batteries recently, though, which could only have been brought about due to my being worried about the time the system will actually stay on lol.

No dreams, but one time when I was away from home I felt endless loneliness because I couldn't stare at the gp2x o_0.

Back