www.godlikemcx.deviantart.com
My Pandora arrived :D
5peywh.jpg

The Spectrum emulator however, won't work :(
30sdnie.jpg

If grammar is an indication, you could be right :p

borgqueenx said:
i want it! start your own shop and sell pandora's :p
Ehm, I don't think that would be wise... I mean, he's pretty much copied the whole design... Even the PCB layout is the same (judging by the case shape) Licensing problems a'hoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
On the plus side, you can change the keyboard layout very easily.

You didn't type LOAD"" on the emulator that's the reason it wont work

God Ginrai said:
Exophase said:
I think your Pandora has diagonal tearing.

Shit! I hope they fix that by the time that we get ours!

-God Ginrai

I hope they fix the spectrum emulator. Hmmm, maybe I'll finally complete Head over Heals (After about 20 years!)

Gulp, it really has been about 20 years since I first played HoH...

I actually had a Pandora dream last night... for some reason I dreamt that Craig was personally handing me one of the 105 then ED showed me an SD card PandoraPanic! on it and the a CDR version too... sat around a desk... I actually remember thinking to myself "Why have they burnt a CDR/SD card when I still have bugs to squash, etc."

Brains are weird things sometimes... that being said I do love how portable your Pandora must be.

Miner49er said:
God Ginrai said:
Exophase said:
I think your Pandora has diagonal tearing.

Shit! I hope they fix that by the time that we get ours!

-God Ginrai

I hope they fix the spectrum emulator. Hmmm, maybe I'll finally complete Head over Heals (After about 20 years!)

Gulp, it really has been about 20 years since I first played HoH...
syti84.jpg

Yeah, PokeParadox, it's easy to take around. My parents gave me some odd looks when I took it to the dinner table, mind you.

I like the way you've made the nubs look like eyes. Their expression suggests they're slightly embarrassed of you...

I've went insane before. It's ǹ̙͙̟͡ͅo̵̩̱̬͇̭̰̬͍̻͝͝t̲͎̘̱ ̶͓̻̗̹͍͉͠t̟̹͙̺̻͕̕o͝҉͙͚̞̜̺̩̻͇o̫͇͞ͅ ̧̯̱̮̞͠b̡̨̟̩̻͡aͅd̨̨͈̥̮͕̀

Edit:

Large fragments of broken glass traveling at more than thirty-five miles per hour will penetrate and lacerate the skin

Back