I Want Your Old Ds For My Gp2x

davey g

Bitches and hos
Website
www.belfastskate.has.it
So I have my first edition GP2X here, perfect screen, no problems with the headphone socket or anything else and 4x 2500mAh rechargeables. Boxed with all manuals. Should be a few months left on the GBAX warranty, I'll update this post with details on that soon.

I would like to swap it for a Nintendo DS in good condition with as much stuff as possible, make your best offer. It would be great if it came with a SD SuperCard adapter.

*UK Only*

davey g posted on May 10 2006 at 05:15 PM said:
So I have my first edition GP2X here, perfect screen, no problems with the headphone socket or anything else and 4x 2500mAh rechargeables. Boxed with all manuals. Should be a few months left on the GBAX warranty, I'll update this post with details on that soon.

I would like to swap it for a Nintendo DS in good condition with as much stuff as possible, make your best offer. It would be great if it came with a SD SuperCard adapter.

*UK Only*

UK only? Damn. I have an original DS in MINT condition that I would trade. I used it like 3 times for a grand total of like 1 hour, and it never saw any more action, no bad pixels or problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd really consider this, but I need to raise some money for postage first before anything. Any Idea how much it'd cost?

Dang, I forgot about this thread. Well, I've bought a DS off ebay since starting this thread so as of now I don't really need a DS anymore. The DS I bought is a little late arriving so you never know, I might be screwed over and on the lookout for another DS soon. Thanks for looking.

Back