If I May Take A Moment Of Your Time...

spongebue

Website
Visit site
I just wanted to thank all of the developers for the GP32. You guys took a lot of precious time out of your lives to devote to the gamepark, and given us wonderful programs, often at no charge. Even if you worked on something and it just didn't turn out, thanks just the same for at least giving it a shot.

Specifically, I'd like to thank Ryleh for his countless emulators (love fgen32), yoyo for Little John, the GPAdvance team (from what I understand, the amount worked on it was unbelievable) and all those I missed (I haven't been here for even a month, so I am pretty sure I missed quite a few)

Sorry if a similar thread has been made, but a brief search didn't show anything

yeah man, that will do it though..

ha ha my ex girlfriend just got engaged (i mean.. she got N-GAGED)

actually just for that joke alone I deserve being dumped, right on then..

anyway in that regard I say pour on the swill, bottoms up, cheers, etc

(besides it's okay I guess.. just move on to newer + younger women right!)

ralp99 posted on Jul 20 2004 at 10:21 PM said:
yeah man, that will do it though..

ha ha my ex girlfriend just got engaged (i mean.. she got N-GAGED)

actually just for that joke alone I deserve being dumped, right on then..

anyway in that regard I say pour on the swill, bottoms up, cheers, etc

(besides it's okay I guess.. just move on to newer + younger women right!)
I swear if kat and oli get engaged i will kill myself!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm not

let's hijack this thread and turn it into a thread for the romantically abandoned and alcoholically dependant.. or should we wait until friday night for that?

Yup you dev's are cool if i met any of you guys one day i will definetly get you a pint (or whatever ;) )

Rico posted on Jul 20 2004 at 10:12 PM said:
FOR FUCK'S SAKE KEEP ON TOPIC
Nice language :p If i said that Generalmx would give me a "Warning" PM again. Right :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll ban the next person that goes off topic, kkthanks.

And the other day I was fishing...AHHHH /me bans self

...Seriously, I'd like to thank all the developers who either have more time, or more skill them me (or both, of course). You truly are what define this community. We adore you. We want to have your children. And that should scare you off right there, considering we're a 99.9% male population ;)

Yep. Dev'rs, you've heard it before, but it's always nice to hear it again - you rule :). Thanks for everything you've given us.

Back