Not open for further replies.

polooo2

Then there is a girl for it.

stuff10_by_saejinoh.jpg

I present to you, the Pandora girl.

muhahaha

that is all.

http://saejinoh.deviantart.com/art/stuff10-99478989

This is my favorite thread on the forums right now...which is actually kind of sad. :huh:

AireTamStorm said:
This belongs on 4chan, not here. :)

AireTamStorm said:
This belongs on 4chan, not here. :angry:
atomicthumbs said:
Attractive. Good shading. Good anatomy. Overall, a good drawing. A+++
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHufbahfsdfajfasdfsnortfguffawkkla

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, it IS true people come up with Consol-Tans and OS-tans (cute anime girl mascots) all the time it's only fair this get one too. Nice to see someone take the innitiative!

AireTamStorm said:
pedobear.jpg

EXCUSE ME WHICH WAY IS THE LOLI?????

and btw no, i dont want that... well that is my opinion so...

Shouldn't Pan-tan carry a box of some sort, as a reference to Pandora's Box and thus Pandora? Since there's no real identifying imagery on her right now that I can see.

polkunus said:
AireTamStorm said:
pedobear.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW FUNNY REPETITIVE IMAGES POSTED THOUSANDS OF TIMES A DAY FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS THAT WAS NEVER FUNNY IN THE FIRST PLACE! 4CHON IS THE BEST WEBSTIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1112121211212 :) :) :) :) :) ME AND ALL MY FRIENDS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL LOVE TO GO THERE AND PROTEST SCIENTOLOGY LOLOLOL

PoisonedV said:
polkunus said:
AireTamStorm said:
pedobear.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW FUNNY REPETITIVE IMAGES POSTED THOUSANDS OF TIMES A DAY FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS THAT WAS NEVER FUNNY IN THE FIRST PLACE! 4CHON IS THE BEST WEBSTIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1112121211212 :) :) :) :) :) ME AND ALL MY FRIENDS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL LOVE TO GO THERE AND PROTEST SCIENTOLOGY LOLOLOL

well it is funny, i was being very sarcastic... we protest scientology for fun... but no one cares about it anymore. and its not completely repetitive, its just the "win" feeling of it that probably you dont understand. but cancer killed it so... yah. And your typing like an idiot.

These things really just go over your head, don't they?

"And your typing like an idiot"
lol

also, stop acting like you are better than everyone else because you found out about 4ailchan last month

4chan was never good. I still go there once in awhile for /tg/, but every board on there is and always has been trolls trolling trolls.

Mods, please lock this thread. Its going nowhere but down now that failchan has been mentioned.

PSyMastR said:
Mods, please lock this thread. Its going nowhere but down now that failchan has been mentioned.
are you suggesting that it started "up"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back