If You Had A Time Machine....

Ganepark32

Suit Up!
Website
Visit site
Apologies if this has already been done but I couldn't find anything like it when I searched.

Anyways, I want to know: If you had a time machine, where would you go and why? Simple really.

I'll start off. I'd go back to the 80s and go and see Queen performing at Wembley Stadium. If I could only go back once, that's where I'd go because it would be fantastic to go and see a once in a life time concert.

I'd do a Back To The Future sports almanac type trick, then invest the money in 1970's-era Microsoft stocks. Rich I tell you, RICH!

Year 3000, no question :D

futuramaspacepilot30002kt6.jpg

I'd go back to June 1940 and kill Petain before he surrenders France and makes us the laughing stock of Europe and America for the next few centuries.

Also I'd abduct all the Playboy playmates still in age to reproduce, as well as top scientists, engineers and philosophers, and send them back 60 million years ago in a then temperate region of the world that would be submerged a few million years later. Either they would survive and develop a fantastic society made of good looking and smart people, or they would just fail and nobody would ever hear of them.

A_SN said:
I'd go back to June 1940 and kill Petain before he surrenders France and makes us the laughing stock of Europe and America for the next few centuries.

Also I'd abduct all the Playboy playmates still in age to reproduce, as well as top scientists, engineers and philosophers, and send them back 60 million years ago in a then temperate region of the world that would be submerged a few million years later. Either they would survive and develop a fantastic society made of good looking and smart people, or they would just fail and nobody would ever hear of them.
They'd spend all their time screwing and then just drown.

Last edited by a moderator:
id go back to when it was just adam and eve and eitehr kill them both and see what happens or maybe id just kill adam and have lots of babys with eve then id be all your greet great great great great great greet great great great great great greet great great great great great greet great great great great great greet great great great great great greet great great great great great grandads !

OKAY. I Have actually thought carefully about this, and I now have come to terms with what I would do.

If I could go back in time, I would go back to a few years before the Nintendo World Championship Competition. At that point, I would train like Rocky, mashing my fingers to the bone on that horrid NES controller, until the time came when I would own everyone.

I would then obtain that rare cartridge and be happy.

Back