"iGame" V10 Android Game Console

quartercast

V10 Android 2.3 5.0" LCD Resistance Media Player Game Console w/ Dual Camera / TV-out - Black (4GB)

sku_118035_1.jpg

sku_118035_3.jpg

sku_118035_4.jpg

Code:
Color: Black

CPU processor: ARM-CONTEX A10(1.2GHZ)

3D GPU: MALI400

Memory Type: 512M DDR3

Memory Capacity: 4GB

Expansion Slot: TF(32GB Max)

Display Size: 5.0"

Display Type: 24bit true color, Resistive

Screen Resolution: 800 x 480

Touch Screen: Yes

Digital Camera: 300K Pixels front plus 1.3M Pixels back camera

TV-out: PAL/NTSC (HDMI 1080P 1920 x 1080)

Other functions: Support Office software, E-mail, Word, excel, etc. Support video chat, USB-OTG, USB mouse / keyboard, screen calibration, clock, calendar etc.

Video Formats: RM/RMVB/DV, support flash player 10.X on line

Audio Formats: MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/FLAC/AAC/OGG

Images Formats: JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF

E-book Formats: TXT/LRC/PDF/HTML/HTM/EPUB

Game Formats: Supports 8-256 bit simulation game (Nintendo/Sega/Sony), android 3D games, network multi-player against games, PC grade HD 3D network games

Control Type: Button / Touch Sensor

Data Transfer: USB

Operating System: Android 2.3

Headphones Jack: 3.5mm

Battery Type: 3.7V / 3000mA Rechargeable lithium battery

Speaker: Built-in

Microphone: Built-in

Wi-Fi:  802.11b/g

Simple dealextreme search for "android console" came up with this. Yinlips/PSP clone? :)

It looks pretty poor with no innovation at all. Why do they keep basing them on the PSP?

I wish they would base one on the DS then I might be interested.

Even if they made a Pandora clone it would be messed up and not work right.

It always amazes me that these Chinese companies can make these machines which work but they lack common sense.

If they had brains behind them they would be unstoppable.

Even if they made a Pandora clone it would be messed up and not work right.

It always amazes me that these Chinese companies can make these machines which work but they lack common sense.

If they had brains behind them they would be unstoppable.
It's the same with the animation industry there, too - lots of obvious talent and skill, but currently they're just tracing over (and redrawing to various degrees, in some cases) and plagiarising parts of works from other countries.

I'd imagine we'll see this changing in the coming years, which should be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
It'll take one of these companies rising from the tepid sea of knock-off tat and making a name for themselves through innovation and commitment to their products.

But flooding the market with tat and not backing it up with any support, software or marketing effort seems to be making them enough money... So what reason do they have to change?

I think the right hardware should be found, shoved into a slightly less knock-off case and branded something like Pandora Micro. It'd take western interests and dreams to steer these Chinese companies in the right direction, but the opportunity seems to be there. If someone would just take the reins and make China spit something out which isn't a knock-off package of copyright infringement and customs-confiscation nonsense, it could be a roaring success.

1080p output? Seriously? The Galaxy S2 has slightly better specs than that seems to have and it only does 1080i so far as I know. Still, hard to go wrong with that price.

Sounds like the same cheap stuff like the Yinlips.

They probably mean the CortexA9 with 800MHz and 400 MHz GPU.

Seems like one chinese company is now producing cheap A9s...

So many blooming handhelds.Soon we'll be snowed in.A pandora a 3ds and a vita is enough for me and the Pandora 2 when that comes to fruition.

I just can't understand why these chinese companies always have to make their handheld systems look like PSPs. What are their reasons for this design? Do PSP-like-systems really sell better?

Should be the Rockchip once again. It is normally about 1GHz with a 200MHz GPU.

I just can't understand why these chinese companies always have to make their handheld systems look like PSPs. What are their reasons for this design? Do PSP-like-systems really sell better?

From the back it looks more like a Vita. My guess: electronics are less complicated when there's no hinge involved (cheaper to produce and faster to market).

Should be the Rockchip once again. It is normally about 1GHz with a 200MHz GPU.

Hm, but then it would be a Cortex A8.

From the back it looks more like a Vita. My guess: electronics are less complicated when there's no hinge involved (cheaper to produce and faster to market).

There IS an iGame (by JXD?) with a hinge... butt-ugly though :D

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/igame-4-3-lcd-portable-game-console-media-player-with-camera-tf-slot-fm-tv-out-blue-4gb-34147

It's an Allwinner A10 SoC with a Cortex-A8, where the company claims 1.5GHz (but I doubt it really is).

Back