I'm A Pandora

Nation.A.List

ImAPandora.jpg

... and I'm a PC

Let me say right off the bat Pandora, that you can't run Microsoft's latest and greatest Windows 7 like I can.

hmm something tells me your going to need craig's permission for this kinda stuff :huh:

zhasha said:
Pandora ... can't run Microsoft's latest and greatest Windows 7 like I can.
Sorta impossible.

The background looks totally auto-generated, next time try grabbing the avatars from this forum and the .de one :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i am computer. stop all the downloading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eA3XCvrK90

x68000 said:
Just so nobody gets lost, Newcastle has no 'Town Square' as it's a City :p

I live in a city, but everyone refers to the city centre as 'town centre'. On the bus, they all say 'town please'.

Why not?

I'm a Pandora and I approve this message :p

I'm a Pandora and I hacked this product

I'm a Pandora and I learned to program with this!

I'm a Pandora and I've got D-Pads!

I'm a Pandora and I can edit my documents on the go

I'm a Pandora and I game on the go

I'm a Pandora and my tunes come with me

Stuff like that would be pretty cool!

:lol:

I'm a DS, and, I've got... gimmicks?

I'm a PSP and I've got... racism?
white-psp-europe.jpg

mali said:
@Jourdy
:blink:
Which country is that ad from?

Netherlands IIRC. There where 3 in total, 1 where white is superior, 1 where black is superior and 1 where they are equal. Due to massive reactions in USA (where racism is strongly rooted in history) they had to take the ads down. But maybe they counted on that and hoped for publicity.

Awakening said:
Netherlands IIRC. There where 3 in total, 1 where white is superior, 1 where black is superior and 1 where they are equal. Due to massive reactions in USA (where racism is strongly rooted in history) they had to take the ads down. But maybe they counted on that and hoped for publicity.

Reminds me of a Bennetton ad, where a blood splattered and bullet riddled army T-shirt was shown. Tasteless crap :rolleyes:

It tastes like water! It's also an ale IIRC. Personally I either drink Sofiero (Swedish beer) or Guinness.

For fuck sake your piece of white t***h mot***......
Sofiero is the crime on earth, its the cheapest shit bear in Sweden.
Ok alot of people are drinking it why? cause its cheap and they get drunk....
Try to buy something that cost over 20:- next time and see that there is more to life then urine....
Sorry folks for the offtopic and but he touched a sensitive nerve. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Maybe a bit harsh, but its like saying that budweiser(USA) taste like water, its not even close to the taste of water, its much worse!

Back