Im new

mrbonesisone

Still Fresh
hi... i haven't been around long but i really love what i see in the pandora and it suits me perfectly and i am going to buy one, i just have a couple of questions though:

1) can the pandora ship to australia (my country) and if i order it now roughly how long will it take to arrive :) .. (i have heard about some of the long waits and i dont mind i just want to get an idea about the timeframe)

2) i want to buy the new 1 ghz edition and i was wondering if it can be bought as black colour

3) is it worth it to wait until the P2 comes out ( time wise, whether it will be much more powerful) on the money side of things i dont really care...

:) thanks

hi... i haven't been around long but i really love what i see in the pandora and it suits me perfectly and i am going to buy one, i just have a couple of questions though:

1) can the pandora ship to australia (my country) and if i order it now roughly how long will it take to arrive :) .. (i have heard about some of the long waits and i dont mind i just want to get an idea about the timeframe)

2) i want to buy the new 1 ghz edition and i was wondering if it can be bought as black colour

3) is it worth it to wait until the P2 comes out ( time wise, whether it will be much more powerful) on the money side of things i dont really care...

:) thanks

Welcome to the forums! :)

1)I'm sure it will ship to Australia, but I don't know about shipping times. EvilDragon (of Dragonbox shop) uses UPS, DHL, so shipping time should be similar to other parcels sent from europe.

2) probably, but the black cases are prone to cracking and breaking - If you feel brave, buy a spare silver case, a spare LCD cable and a can of black spraypaint. This can be quite tricky and may void your warranty*

3) the P2 is still along ways off yet. If you can afford it, best get a P1 1GHz model now, play with it for a year or two and help fund original preorders in the process

* ED is quite reasonable about warranties. If something breaks that was evidently nothing to do with your repaint, you may well still get it fixed for free.

Don't blame me if you wreck your precious while dismantling/repainting, though!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the help... thinking about it i probably wont change the cover ill just stick with the silver one, also the community here is amazing and i cant wait to see the progress of the pandora

1. Yes

We have Australian Charger.

2. No

We don't offer Black Pandoras as the cases are verry fragile.

If you want to you may E-mail or ask in the shop but you won't be happy with it.

3. No

I can't tell you how long it will take to develop a Pandora 2 and when it'll happen.

The Giga is quite nice as it plays everything up to PS1 (near to) perfectly.

Don't expect a real Pandorda successor the next month.

As an incredibly rough idea of when the P2 will be ready: Maybe Christmas 2014. -ish. Perhaps.

Nobody really knows.

ok thanks .... and so im taking from the above post that it shouldn't take to long for the pandora to get here

Back