I'm So Mad, I Could Spit!

T

TelcoLou

So I got my package from zipzoomfly (ordered a 1GB SD card & card reader), and opened it up with eager anticipation. Hey, there's the nice 5-in-1 card reader .. cool.

But what's this?? Instead of an SD card, thay packed an AMD Sempron CPU!! If it was a better CPU, I wouldn't mind so much, but a SEMPRON@!@!$@!!?#?!?

I may have to pick up a small SD card until I get this mess sorted out, what with Quake and SNES to test as soon as I get my system ...

... damn humans and thier errors.

that sempron probably costs more than your 1gb.

i wouldn't be mad at all :D
it's goodluck.

that sempron probably costs more than your 1gb.

i wouldn't be mad at all :D
it's goodluck.

:lol: Well, I can't install it in my GP2X so it's worthless for me (I seriously would have kept it if it were an Athlon, instead of the crappy Sempron ... )

Last edited by a moderator:
If its a Sempron 3400 or something similar in price, you could sell it on ebay (some may find this unethical, these people shall henceforth be referred to as squares), use the funds to buy a 1gb sd card, and if theres any change, give it to one of the gp2x developers.

I'm just wondering how you can mess up a Sempron CPU with an SD card ;)
And there even was a card reader in the package...

Try to fit the CPU in the reader, bending all pins, and then send it back and tell them the card doesn't fit ;)

well if you decide to build a budget pc you now have the costliest part out of the way ;)
what speed sempron, by the way? and is it the new socket 939 semprons?

Well, I did the honorable thing; I contacted them, and got my RMA # and free fed-ex return label. So I'll be shipping it back, and will receive my SD card within a few days.

Maybe I'll have it before this weekend ... and maybe I'll also have my GP2X to use it with ...

</wishful thinking>

Back