Improving Pandora Wiki

Rathum

So, the wiki is kinda... bare atm. I'm thinking it would be nice to have a compatibility list one each emulator so that you can find out if the game will be able to run right away. I'm thinking it should be like http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?c=key. We can even extend this to non-emulated games is necessary.

I'll try get some going later by looking at video/posts about what runs, but if someone with better wiki-fu wants to jump ahead, they can be my guest.

I'm thinking we would need a chart of games with colors like this:

Red - Doesn't run
Orange - Runs, but unplayable
Yellow - Runs at playable speeds or has glitches
Green - Full speed!

For OC:
Blue - Full speed when overclocked to XXX MHz
Purple - Playable speed/Glitches when overclocked to XXX MHz

Thoughts?

Justman said:
Without hardware to test it on, we can't really do this yet.

I'm thinking that it would be good to get it started. You know, get a template up and such. We could also add some of the games from videos or that have been tested.

Last edited by a moderator:
As mentioned; it's hard to do what your require due to not having the hardware to test on. I have updated most of the Emulators section earlier on this year. I'll go back in there a update it again and make it a lot better.

cranphin said:
Rathum said:
Aethix said:

Now I feel stupid -_-

Don't feel stupid, figure out why you missed that, and then figure out how to change things so other people won't miss the same thing ^_^
See, nothing gets wasted, we're all green ^.^

The problem is that there's only two places to get to the compatibility lists atm. One's the little entry on the main emulator page that I appear to have skipped every time I went there and the other is a link on the PSX page that's easy to miss.

Making them more visible would probably be a good idea. :p

emil10001 said:
In an effort to be useful, I've posted a couple of things here.

That's cool. I wikified the page for you.

dflemstr said:
emil10001 said:
In an effort to be useful, I've posted a couple of things here.
I wanted to fix your links, but it seems that Rathum was quicker. Anyways, please read the MediaWiki cheat sheet!

Thanks for pointing that out, I've never edited a wiki before. I was actually hoping somebody would look at it and make it pretty for me. :p

Back