Information Index... Recreated

Raz

There were a couple of factors that led me to do this...

The links werent working and some of my friends who also wanted to have one were complaining, I needed a cover up for a domain I used on which I uploaded illegalz and well... it was friday and my parents were home. I already got 50 points for my home page at school and well...

With the very little html I know, I have done this

raz94.t35.com/pandora.html

Of course, I know a lot of you might have done a better job and it might seem ugly. Correct me where I am wrong :p

My initial intention was a cover up, but I thought I might as well share it since it's there

Last edited by a moderator:
the sites ok if a little pointless, whats this business about 'illegalz' and 'coverups'? are you trying to hide your cp stash?

haha, if you have an idebice, im hosting a roms repo...

shouldn't be easy to catch since the roms are in deb, but i've already gotten one repo taken down

anyways, working on making tutorials about idebice on there... jailbreaking 3.0 beta for 3g, ssh w/o wifi, etc...

iFrames? Really? This is ugly and sometimes inaccurate. Are you sure you aren't just posting to let us know that you're a badass pirate?

Why not keep Pandora info all in one place? Here's a direct copy (with working links) on the wiki: pandorawiki.org/info

Chip said:
Why not keep Pandora info all in one place? A direct copy (with working links) on the wiki: pandorawiki.org/info

The pandora toolbar (for Firefox and IE) is also a good place.
englishpandora.communitytoolbars.com

'borgqueenx' said:
i'd like everything on the wiki....this page is not really useful. but im glad you like the pandora that you've put that much effort in it :)
Agreed focusing more effort on a few sites is better than a proliferation of duplication, inaccurate and unmaintained sites.

And hey, if you want to create another info index, then PLEASE don't start coding in HTML, but use something like Drupal or another CMS to aid you.

I'm not at all implying that we need another index, though. But the wiki could certainly be improved by a fair bit; we should put some more effort into doing that imho.

2777454520_dbc4f75c7d.jpg

MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!!!

'PoisonedV' said:
'Eversmile' said:
'MikeL' said:

Please just use the wiki.

Thanks MikeL for the insightful advice
why would we use the wiki? the wiki doesnt have ILLEGALZ!!

will limewyre port easy i dont see why not it must be realy easy? i mean it ran on my old pc it was a dell it had a crack in the side

Serious note: The site is great, if a lil'... repulsive. You should've spent your time on a great big thread that'd get stickied nicely, rather than the site. If it was practice, then, more power to ya!

'dflemstr' said:
And hey, if you want to create another info index, then PLEASE don't start coding in HTML, but use something like Drupal or another CMS to aid you.
:lol: dflemstr: A better method for everything.™

I've done some nice sites in straight CSS/HTML. Nothing wrong with it. Of course, I'm too lazy to learn anything else.

Back