Information On Blus From Gbax...

birdofprey

Website
www.dontcallmeginger.co.uk
I have just been speaking to the greatest human being on the planet, the goddess known as Jacqueline from GBAX.com. She is surrounded by BLU's (Most GP32X members dream) and they are being modded to be sent out over the next few days (no way all pre-orders will be finished today surely!?!)

She informed me that each box contains a pair of batteries (Instructions in Korean so not sure about regargability (is that a word? it is now)). They come with the BLU CD full of programs and emulators i assume? Firmware will not be touched (all of their NON FLU / FLU orders were flashed to Spivs Multi FW) meaning the Official one with the bouncy ball thing will be on it. ummmmmmmm, new instruction manual with english translation (bad one)

QUOTE - not direct
"If you start to feel sick and uneasy, the sort of feeling you would experience on a rollercoaster, look away from the GP32 for a while. If these dizzy spells continue, visit your doctor" - awesome!

Thats about it really, box looks awesome (as we all know) and from what I've been told, we can expect A LOT of newbies. - more developers? B)

So hopefully I will have my BLU by tomorrow and will be posting pics.... in fact there will prob be no point. So many others will do it I might as well let it be. Apparently we will all be incredibly happy with the final product and I know I cant wait.

(Kisses FLU goodbye)

Enjoy all! gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console

I see someone else has been hounding the lady with E-Mails :lol:
I've annoyed them enough; all my questions were answered, now to wait.

Some allready got there GP32 BLU from gbax some days ago.. Atleast this guy told me that.

Email:

22 june 2004 21:08
RE: I noticed that you have a BLU thanx to gp32eu.com

>>How is the batterylife on a BLU?

Its about the same as a FLU

>>Can you turn the light of when you don't need it?

You can Turn the light out

>>Is it beter than a FLU?

The lighting is more even, and the colours are clearer on the BLU

If you decide to get a BLU, I recommend you get it from GBAX.com, because they garuntee that it will run at 166mhz,

and they ship world wide in 48 hours. Also you get a free SMC writer. That’s where I got mine, and they are very helpful.

Regards Matt

So some maybe shipped early?

Also go register your GP on gp32eu.com you can even look for people with GP32 from your country. :D

I think that was Spain that got theirs already. I think.
I live in the U.S. I'll be lucky if get mine on Monday next week, the earliest ...

There has been an influction of posts about GBAX.com's BLU status. While we are all very excited (hey, I ordered a BLU from them too), this isn't exactly fit for News Zone as it isn't technically official. Craig browses the forums regularly. If he feels a news post is warrented, then he can make one.

I wonder how we know where in the BLU Que we stand at GBAX? Do they send out an e-mail when it is sent or when they think it will be sent? or do I need to ask?

They should have all gone today, i've taken some photos too to show the amusing chaos sending out hundreds of GP32Blu's caused.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

Are you uploading the pics onto your website or are you just going to post them here?

Also, could you add GBAX2004 to the competition list on the right side of the page where the other competitions are?

EDIT: Also, the larger screen cover and GP Link pics are down. And the 128mb SMC larger pic is a picture of the gba ac charger.

Also, could you add GBAX2004 to the competition list on the right side of the page where the other competitions are?

I 2nd that as i had real trouble finding the extended competition results... <_< B)

I've just received a tracking number if that means anything.
I have pre-ordered a BLU the beginning of last week. I have not received any tracking number e-mail. Does that mean that my BLU hasn't been sent in this batch? Now I am feelin' BLU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back