Inline Hockey World Championship

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'll be a bit busy today and within the next week...

The Inline Hockey World Championship 2012 takes place in Ingolstadt from today on for a whole week - and I'll be doing the live video mixing for most of the games (at least all the major games and some of the minor ones as well, except for tomorrow, as I'm attending a wedding ;) )

The complete games can be seen live online - so if you want to see my normal daytime work, feel free to watch :)

The link to the livestream (first game starting in 20 minutes):

http://www.inlinewm.de/index_en.php?nav=livestream

You can also find the schedule on that website - timezone here in Germany is GMT+1

Most interesting game tonight is USA against Germany at 8pm.

If it would be CC against GC, I know who'd win... but I don't know about the hockey players :D

Nice, but I can't view it on the Ipad2. I hear the sounds but only see a black picture.

I used to play this - not professionally. It was a great hobby until the guy who run it made it too serious, and forced us to either be "pro" or quit :angry: I quit

We changed the encoding for the next game from VP6 1MBit to H.264 1.5MBit.

Hopefully, this should make it work on the iOS-Devices and stop the stuttering :)

Still stutters @1GHz. Nevermind though, it's not like I'm interested in watching sports *g* at least sports that don't involve combustion engines and dirty roads :)

Yes, it works on ios now, but the artefacts are very visible.

Just want to give some feedback, don't want to criticise ;)

Yaaay, Germany just reached the finals today :D

Tomorrow at 7pm we're playing the final game against Canada... go for gold :D

Back