Instalation Problem For F-200 With Tar File

Status
Not open for further replies.

cranker

Still Fresh
having trouble but looks interesting :) anyone who knows..........do I have to use gmenu or should it work on the default menu too ?

Umm.... Could we please have some information?

Like, what are you attempting to do, what it is not doing etc.

We can't help if we don't know what's wrong. It's like riding to a car mechanic's shop on a bicycle and asking him/her what is wrong with your car.

aaron11193 said:

I think he's talking about torrents, which are not suppose'ta be talked about here.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can use it with the default menu, but it will work best with the provided menu as it states that it is "fully configured with launchers for all the included software" [From a quick google search]

PlopperZ said:
aaron11193 said:

I think he's talking about torrents, which are not suppose'ta be talked about here.

:huh: I thought it was only the not-so-legal ROM/Warez torrents that aren't allowed to be talked about?
Or is this one of those?

EDIT: Just googled it, it appears to be one of the forbidden.

Last edited by a moderator:
* How to install * Extract the tar file. Use an empty 4 GB SD card (if it is not empty, format the card). Then copy the content of the root directory to the SD card (all directories including autorun.gpu).
Place the SD card in the GP2X and everything should work

Trying to install a "monster pack 4gb" (it's a root.tar.torrent)

can someone give me a step by step ? it's my first one, and I have FW 4.0.2 which may need to be upgraded.

any help is appreciated .........:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back