GP32 Installing devkit or minigp32

6SidedDice

Still Fresh
Hello everyone, :D

this is my first post ... and its a question...(maybe some more ;-))

iam a symbian developer and i found the gp32 in the web so i want to give it a try, but iam stuck already in the sdk installing... <_<

What is the difference in the devkitadv and minigp32? I dont understand this right now...

I read all the tutorials and most of the posts of how to installing it but nothing really worked.
First i tried to install the devkit and then the devkitadv-gp32-v002b but when i try to run a make, it gaves me a message box explainng me that "cygwin_internal" was in "cygwin1.dll" not found...hmm, next i tried the minigp32 but here he didnt find the gp32.mk so i took it from the devkitadv and everything works but i became strange warnings ( "....hardware FP...", "...interworking...")
and then the linker gave me for all functions i used a undefined reference error ... Am i doing something wrong? Did i forget something?
All i want is to write my code and make a working binary for the device or the emulator...

I hope somebody can help me, because i have some games from symbian i would like to port to gp32 ... B)

Hey thanks alot, generalnmx

i copied the cygwin.dll from the bin dir to my winnt\system dir and it works.
:lol: ...

expect more stupid question from me ... :D

so is devkit better mod better or minigp32? which lib is the most complete one comparing to the offical lib? how about SDL?

Cheers

JRyouK

i found the offical lib files(the ADS one) have the *.a extension, can they be used by GCC?

Back