Pandora Interested In Pandora. Certain Games I'd Love To Play

Gemathed

Still Fresh
Hi everyone. Just today I was browsing around, trying to find something that would help me do what I want, and I ended up here, staring at the Pandora. It looks amazing, and I'm really thinking about getting one with a bit more money. I just have a few questions about N64 emulation and my other portable dream: Diablo 2.

First off, I've seen the vid where the guy is playing Mario 64, and thats great. Looks to be running smooth. However, what I'm REALLY interested in, is if I could whip out my Pandora and play some full-speed Zelda Orcarina.
It's a hope/dream I've had since the DS came out.
So the question: DEFINENTLY full-speed? Any reason why it wouldn't be? Any thoughts/help is appreciated.

2nd. Diablo 2. Nothing against the first one, but I came into the PC world when D2 popped out, and I became addicted. It is the second thing I would love to have portable-ized.
So, is it doable? I don't know much about Linux, but I've heard of Wine and so, even if this question is actually stupid, could the Pandora run Wine, thus allowing Diablo 2 to be installed/run properly? Or something along those lines?

Any help is appreciated. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
Thanks

Yep, wrong forum.. this section is for the GPH Wiz handheld.

1. It's possible and likely that N64 emulation will progress to the point the Ocarina will be full speed, but not 100% guaranteed. Certainly playable, though.

2. Nope...ain't happening. Closed source, Windows only, no one is writing an interpreter.

Back