Introductions

Mac Daddy

Still Fresh
Hello and welcome. I thought I would start this topic as I haven't seen a welcome topic on here yet.

Anyway, My name is Mark and I am thinking about getting a Pandora. Hello :) .

Welcome :)
I'm mali and [*I AM STUPID SPAMMER*]

edit:
Oops, I realized this might be misunderstood as sarcasm. It's not :D

Hi Mark. I'm Prometheus, I have my Pandora and I love it. I also sew. :p

Hello.

There were 98 before me.

Prometheus said:
Hi Mark. I'm Prometheus, I have my Pandora and I love it. I also sew. :p

Yeah? Sew what?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to the community. Is there a specific aspect about the Pandora that interests you? I like it because it's basically a small computer. I also like the idea of developing for a handheld console.

EDIT: I was thinking about saying, "Just wait, mali or Prometheus will answer this topic soon. They are really good at welcoming people to the community." Looks like I would have been too late.

Mac Daddy said:
Hello and welcome. I thought I would start this topic as I haven't seen a welcome topic on here yet.

Anyway, My name is Mark and I am thinking about getting a Pandora. Hello :) .

Hello, and here is a warm welcome for you :)

We don't have a welcome topic, but the kind of thread you just created are expected. That way each of us get his/her(yes thre are girls on boards, unbelievable :p) warm welcome from the community.

I would recommend to google (using site:gp32x.de) before asking question (as on any board). But if a quick search don't bring anything usefull feel free to post here : you'll get our best knowledge.

PokeParadox said:
OK so I created Penjin and constantly trying to improve it and I also try port here and there... and my Pandora got nicked then found it's way back...
I still think a Penjin powered programming contest would have been an awesome way to dispose of that extra Pandora :unsure:
I only say that because I'm certain I would have won ;)

Greetings

Long time lurker and first day orderer patiently waiting for the Pandora.

I do really enjoy retro games.

Hi.
My name is Michael.
Some people might know me - others may not.

I'm a predictor - I predict things like volcano eruptions and stuff like that :D

Hi! I'm Christian (er... the name, not the religion ;) ). I don't post very often, but I do read the boards daily. I love retro-gaming... and still waiting for my Panda, like many other fellow members :D .

Welcome!

Back