iPhone headphone adapter (London shop)

Rockthesmurf

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
Does anyone know of a shop that sells adapters to allow iPhone headphones to work with the Pandora. I am on my way (by train) to Cologne for Gamescom; I have got my Pandora loaded up with goodies but I can't listen to any audio due to incompatible iPhone headphones!

I will be around Euston/Kings Cross but have no idea what shops there would sell the adapter I need. I rarely buy anything from shops these days!

Steve

I did recently buy some not so expensive Jabra branded headphones because of the included independantly useable adapter cable.

Does anyone know of a shop that sells adapters to allow iPhone headphones to work with the Pandora. I am on my way (by train) to Cologne for Gamescom; I have got my Pandora loaded up with goodies but I can't listen to any audio due to incompatible iPhone headphones!

I will be around Euston/Kings Cross but have no idea what shops there would sell the adapter I need. I rarely buy anything from shops these days!

Steve
Try the pound shops (if they have any in London ;) ) You might not find an adapter but you probably would find a set of ear buds / headphones good enough to use for just a few days. 

Back