Is Gp32z.com Reliable???

onionfrog

Sir Cheapass Gamer
Website
Visit site
iwas just wondering if gp32z can be trusted, my A button membrane has worn out and now it sticks. :(
Even if i decide to order button membranes from gbax, i wouldnt want to open my gp32_console and risk accidentaly destroying it...
I live in the US so gp32z would be convienient, but i dont want to get ripped off and get my gp32_console stolen or broken...

Can i trust gp32z to handle my gp32 and tune up my buttons???

of course, gp32z is fine, but replacing the membran is realy realy easy, cant do muh wrong there, i thnik you should be able to handel tht on your own.
ps: where are you from? #(damn its annoying that noone fills out the location field)

Octavious posted on Sep 28 2004 at 04:57 PM said:
Ill would send them my 32, if I didnt have to replace F'in car parts
do you really need an EGR vavle? wtf is an egr valve?

~Octavious
???

Last edited by a moderator:
alright good, ill prolly send my gp32 to gp32z once i have some money...
:)

Also,
1.what colors are available for the paint mod?
2.What possible dissadvantages are there to having the glass screen mod done?
thanks...

onionfrog posted on Sep 28 2004 at 09:24 PM said:
2.What possible dissadvantages are there to having the glass screen mod done?
thanks...

Glass can break

Last edited by a moderator:
gp32z is very reliable. when the time comes that I decide to get a new SMC, which will probably be a while, it will definitely be from gp32z. also, I did the glass screen replacement, and couldn't be happier. The only downsides besides glass breaking is that there was a tiny bit of dust in mine, but it isn't anything you really notice while playing. Also, the gray screen border is higher, since the class is thicker than the plastic it was designed for

Back