Is It Possible That We Will Have To Wait For The Pandora Until All Are

Schprlock

Still Fresh
[EDIT]Sorry, the title didn't fit... I meant "Until All Are paid for"[/EDIT]

After Craig's announcement regarding credit card orders and cosurgi's poll, I noticed that a lot of people are going to wait for other means of payment...
What will happen to those who already paid? For example, I am almost sure I am at least in the first 500. I paid by bank transfer as soon as I got my refund, but...
If the Pandora is ready to be shipped by the end of the month (completelly speculative, I have no idea when it's gonna be ready) but there are not enough payments for the first batch to be sent, what will happen?

- Will the ones that paid by money transfer or didn't have to be refunded receive their Pandoras (plus the other 60% that will thw bank will allow to pay by other means) or

- Will we all have to wait until the whole batch is paid for, even if the Pandoras are finally ready to ship?

I don't mind waiting for the Pandora to be 100% ready, but it will be hard to think that my Pandora is waiting for me in some box in the UK or Germany just because the banks decided to be a pain...

Just curious...

Is It Possible That We Will Have To Wait For The Pandora Until All Are DEAD ?

TheGrandPubaa said:
'Til all are one! 'Til all are one!!

...*shrugs*
Is that from Transformers the Movie? (Cartoon)

Last edited by a moderator:
The most sensible thing to do, if they have 500 pandoras to ship, would be to send them to the first 500 people on the list who have paid.

TheGrandPubaa said:
'Til all are one! 'Til all are one!!

...*shrugs*
let this mark the end of the cybertronian wars as we look forward to a new age of peace and happiness!

Gruso said:
DID YOU KNOW: Every time someone starts a new order/refund/delivery thread, they move back one place in the queue. B)
And what happens to those who post off-topic messages and turn a small question into a huge thread? :p

Sorry, I was just curious, and I still believe it's a very understandable question. No matter how many bumps you have to overcome, it's always nice to have any idea of when you're going to reach your destination, isn't it? And what the last bump did to your car (I have full trust on the team and I am sure it will reach it's destination).

Thanks for the two relevant replies. Let's please not turn this into a 10 page totally off-topic message thread - that's when it becomes annoying.

parag0n said:
The most sensible thing to do, if they have 500 pandoras to ship, would be to send them to the first 500 people on the list who have paid.
Yeah!, screw all those other jerks for not living in the UK or Europe and not paying by bank transfer like good little sheep. They can all lose their place in line. :rolleyes:

edit: And dont get me started on all those whiny cry babies who didnt recieve their refunds yet, they can miss out too, serves them right, thinking they can buy stuff online with a credit card...

Iorgy77 said:
parag0n said:
Yeah!, screw all those other jerks for not living in the UK or Europe and not paying by bank transfer like good little sheep. They can all lose their place in line. :rolleyes:

I dont think the sentiment would be that, but delivery of some of the products to those who have been able to pay might give those who can, the confidence to order by bank transfer, bringing the order percentage closer to that needed to start accepting CC orders. I mean if there are Pandoras ready and CC STILL isnt an option you wont get a Pandora anyway, so really holding out til its a possibility might be a better idea. I'm sure those CC orders would be kept in a line of sorts but that it would be secondary to anyone who has actually paid already. Once someone then manages to pay they could pretty much be sent straight out.

RenegadeChic said:
Iorgy77 said:
parag0n said:

I dont think the sentiment would be that, but delivery of some of the products to those who have been able to pay might give those who can, the confidence to order by bank transfer, bringing the order percentage closer to that needed to start accepting CC orders. I mean if there are Pandoras ready and CC STILL isnt an option you wont get a Pandora anyway, so really holding out til its a possibility might be a better idea. I'm sure those CC orders would be kept in a line of sorts but that it would be secondary to anyone who has actually paid already. Once someone then manages to pay they could pretty much be sent straight out.

Worded much nicer but sounds exactly the same.

Iorgy77 said:
And sod those people who have paid, they can wait until EVERYONE in their 500-order block has paid, before they even get a HINT of a pandora.

Queue:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, a, b, c, d, e
1, 3, 4, 7, 8, 0, a, d have paid

there are 5 pandoras
1, 3, 4, 7 and 8 receive their pandoras

new queue:
2, 5, 6, 9, 0, a, b, c, d, e
2, 6 and 9 pay

5 more pandoras become available

2, 6, 9, 0, a receive their pandoras

You keep your place in the queue, and your pandora arrives in the first batch after you pay.
How is this unfair?

parag0n said:
Iorgy77 said:
And sod those people who have paid, they can wait until EVERYONE in their 500-order block has paid, before they even get a HINT of a pandora.

Queue:

there are 5 pandoras

new queue:
2, 6 and 9 pay

You keep your place in the queue, and your pandora arrives in the first batch after you pay.
How is this unfair?

I paid back in September, how is that fair?

We arent the ones holding things up by not paying, give us a way to pay that isnt going to cost us way more in silly fees and we will pay. If proper alternatives besides international bank transfers are available and people delay in paying then they should lose their place in line. But if everyone hasnt recieved a refund and only people who can do bank transfers get them, well that isnt fair by a long shot.

If thats the case, scrap the whole pre-order system, lay out the new terms of the deal (bank transfer only) and leave it at that.

Iorgy77 said:
parag0n said:
Iorgy77 said:

Queue:

there are 5 pandoras

new queue:
2, 6 and 9 pay

How is this unfair?

I paid back in September, how is that fair?

didn't we all? i'm confused as to whether you want to make a point or just have a moan

697.jpg

You will NOT receive your pandoras! They all be mine!

Back