Is It Possible To Run Swos At Full Speed?

hired gun

I am having a hard time believing that the GP32X can't emulate SWOS at full speed, but the truth is that I have been trying for all most an entire week without any luck. I have tried several versions of both Dr. MD and Picodrive, and neither are capable of running the game at full speed. Those of you who are SWOS fans, know what I mean when I say that the problem is that the players don't "zip" around the field like they should in the original game. They run, but they don't "zip" around. Anyone who has played a lot of SWOS knows that it plays a lot faster than your standard soccer game!! I have tried playing with cpu speed and frame skip options, but still can't get it to run like it should. I also play without sound, which should make it run faster. If there are any SWOS fanatics here who have gotten it to run at full speed I would love to hear what you did and what settings you are using. Not playing at full speed really takes away from this particular game. I look forward to hearing from any SWOS fans, thanks in advance, H.G.

Back