Is Premium Really 7 days?

TylerAW

"You will receive a confirmation of shipping email on the day your order is despatched - within 7 working days of receipt of payment" Does this mean weekends do not count? Cause I ordered last wed and I was hoping to get a confirmation by tomorrow or Thursday. All though it says they got my payment on the 22nd :(

"You will receive a confirmation of shipping email on the day your order is despatched - within 7 working days of receipt of payment" Does this mean weekends do not count? Cause I ordered last wed and I was hoping to get a confirmation by tomorrow or Thursday. All though it says they got my payment on the 22nd :(
It should be within 7 days from the date of them receiving the payment. So 22nd 29th.

Last edited by a moderator:
It should be within 7 days from the date of them receiving the payment. So 22nd 29th.
But does that mean they shipped it to me on the 29th or just I get a confirmation that it was shipped from before?

But does that mean they shipped it to me on the 29th or just I get a confirmation that it was shipped from before?
It's just a guarantee that they'll ship the unit on or before the 29th. You might get the shipping email before or after this date.

Back