Just Found It!

tekt5

NazcaBeer Spokesman
Website
Visit site
So i was unpacking a backpack I found under my bed from when I moved into this apartment near school forever ago and found a long lost friend! :wub: gp32_console :D haha I'd almost forgotten about it.

I had gotten my psp and then soon after fell outta video gaming for a while and more into skating, anyways then skate came out and I got an xbox360 last year blah blah blah long story short I'm back into gaming.

Anyways, just wondering, are people even using their lovely gp32's anymore?

I was lurkin around the pandora stuff but just wondering if anyone still rocks their 32's?

EDIT: on that note is anyone from the original gp32 scene back like 5 or so years still around?

Yup, I still use my GP32 sometimes, although I generally use the PSP for SNES due to raw speed.

I skipped a generation (the gp2x) on the boards as well. Got a GP32 FLU back in the day and am now looking into a Pandora.

Yup, still break out the GP32 once a week or so (what can I say, I love the look on peoples faces when I make them play drunken arcade master for the first time ;))

Yeah. I still play some original Gp32 games and emus. It has a "special aura". :D

Yeah, I found mine a couple months ago, when I moved.....I was about to toss it......but then I remembered how much work i put into putting all the stuff on it and such, and then it was like an ex girlfriends phone number.......i just couldn't get rid of it....:)

DSRAA

I use mine regularly: when my rechargeable batteries aren't charged enough to run my 2X, I use them in my GP32 for a quick gaming session.

Back