Just got my Pandora, having a few issues

sirthunder516

Still Fresh
Website
retronuggetdev.com
Ok, here goes:

It looks like my Pandora isn't charging. I'm able to power it off and on completely without being plugged in, but when it is plugged in there's no charging light.

Also, the d-pad functions completely but pressing "up" on the dpad isn't spongey at all, unlike the other directions. It's incredibly noticable and annoying.

Also, when I plug in/unplug the charger my device turns on.

EDIT: Actually, none of the LED lights below the screen work.

EDIT 2: Also, the left nub seems to be a bit weird. Sometimes, it will work, but only if I push it in a specific direction (usually straight up or straight down).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, here goes:

It looks like my Pandora isn't charging. I'm able to power it off and on completely without being plugged in, but when it is plugged in there's no charging light.

Also, the d-pad functions completely but pressing "up" on the dpad isn't spongey at all, unlike the other directions. It's incredibly noticable and annoying.

EDIT: Actually, none of the LED lights below the screen work. Huh.
Maybe your lightpipes aren't lined up right.

Ok, here goes:

EDIT: Actually, none of the LED lights below the screen work. Huh.
Maybe your lightpipes aren't lined up right.

Uhh, ok? Would it be possible for me to fix this, or would I have to send it in?

Also, I'm having more issues with both of the analog nubs- it seems like every time I boot up, they're both disabled or something in XFCE, and in any application that uses the analog stick to function as a mouse pointer. I can fix it by resetting the nubs in settings, but the problem returns when I restart. Help please!

Back