Just Saying Hi

Website
www.digitalawakening.net
I'm new to this forum and the whole GP scene. A friend pointed me in this direction and I'm getting interested in GP2X. I develop games on various systems on my free time. Been using game development software based on BASIC and I'm also a bit of a web developer using PHP and MySQL. Currently I'm working on a web based RPG when I'm not busy with university studies. I barely got that started after running into too much troubles with Omega Basic and putting my mobile plans on hold.

I would already have preordered GP2X if I wasn't broke like most students are. Not only am I a big SNES fan but I've always wanted to develop for a handheld. Maybe I'll buy one next year and start developing games for it. Time and money sure are a problem for me but at least it looks a bit brighter next year. So now I'm just surfing around and trying to get as much info as possible about GP2X and how to develop for it.

Greetings from Sweden!

Oh, and my URL is digitalawakening.net

Hey guys :)

I'm currently flooded with uni homework :(

Maybe I should have mentioned that I have a bunch of ideas on a boxing game that would do wonders on GP2X's design. No SNES boxing game have so far satisfied my needs. I haven't tried Fight Night though because I don't own a single console.

Rico posted on Sep 15 2005 at 12:45 AM said:
You posted your first thread in Off Topic, so I'm sure you'll fit right in :)
Yeah a refreshing change. Normally the first post is in the "I need help" forum, or in the "cool ideas" forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rico posted on Sep 15 2005 at 09:04 AM said:
Not any more. We do have people threatening to take us to court, though.
Yes, its the newest form of entertainment. Check out THIS thread to find out what its all about!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back