Kickstarter for LA Game Space

I was mindblown when I saw that initiave so inspiring... it really is a superb project I wish them the best to succed in it :)

I pledged in at $55. It's too bad I don't live in LA or I'd definitely pledge in higher. I don't think pledging for the sake of it will make a difference, though.

"Katamari-creator Keita is making a new game with Adam Saltsman (Canabalt) and releasing it exclusively through our Kickstarter for ALL PLEDGES $5 and up! It will work with Windows, Mac, and Linux!"

It would be great if they realease the source code of it maybe a port of that game could be done for pandora :)

"Katamari-creator Keita is making a new game with Adam Saltsman (Canabalt) and releasing it exclusively through our Kickstarter for ALL PLEDGES $5 and up! It will work with Windows, Mac, and Linux!"

It would be great if they realease the source code of it maybe a port of that game could be done for pandora :)

So it's running on Flashplayer? =D

no no no It runs on linux and mac and windows but as the pandora is linux based (angstorm) I personaly think that it could be possible to make a port of it to the pandora... It would be sucky to play a comercial game with flash player that's what I think :p

Back