Kin's Graphical Corner

kin

Website
Visit site
Well... here I go! My own thread with some graphical work. :lol:

I made 2 versions for a poster... it was pretty difficult for me to "imitate" the comodor64 poster.

p1.png

p2.png

I like the white one better!

I like black, shows off the colours better. Maybe darken the colours on the white one a little bit?

I like both, but the black one does have the edge.

However, I would have to say that other than getting the logo out, it doesn't really say anything though. Viral marketing?

thnx guys, I'll try to continue on with black.
But would you like me to use the original blue colors?

iprice said:
I like both, but the black one does have the edge.

However, I would have to say that other than getting the logo out, it doesn't really say anything though. Viral marketing?
True, I'm just placing shapes at random.
I have to take some time to figure that out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice artwork. Both are really nice. I'd be happy to have a nice t-shirt with those on.

Maybe we could place a large order for tees with this or a suitable logo for ourselves? Not sure what the prices would be like. Might have a look if anyone's interested? Would be at the discretion of the owner of the artwork to allow people to use their work too obviously.

Gruso said:
Excellent stuff. Don't call them imitations though. Call them tributes. ;)
They are both great, but especially the black one would look really cool as a wallpaper if made broader.

MONVMENTVM said:
Gruso said:
Excellent stuff. Don't call them imitations though. Call them tributes. ;)
They are both great, but especially the black one would look really cool as a wallpaper if made broader.

Yeah can we have it bigger so we can use it as a wallpaper. I like having unusual wallpapers so people at work can ask questions about Pandora!

I think you are under-utilizing the rainbow detail. Meaning, you can shape it to help with eye movement and focus. Basically, you can utilize that spectrum thing to make your piece even more interesting!

And I like the white one more. :D

I like the one with black backgound better. One thing I do not like : two pandora logos is one too many. I propose to remove the one in front of "pandora" .

Back