KITT LED effect in the C programming language?

patrick295767

Hi,

I was thinking that we could create a sort of KITT effect with the LED for the pandora ;)

The LED move could go from one side of the Pandora to the other. ... 

Let's make a C code for that? ;)

Pan-Greetings

Link:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/JxRenT-tn4s?feature=oembed
(Since I command the Pandora with the voice with a speech to command program, it might be a sort of nicer effect ;) )

---

Come and Join Us in September : Link !!

Last edited by a moderator:
That reminds me....I need to see the HOFF again in his most embarrassing role.  No, not as a drunken cheeseburger-eater, or as a hairy, middle-aged lifeguard, sucking his own stomach in as he's sucking wind, or as a terrible singer that only Germans (no offense) can love, but as a victim...of his own roast.  Greg Giraldo (RIP), Gilbert Gottfried, A bunch of hasbens and losers and George Hamilton...it had it all.  

I think that I'm off to Youtube or Netflix or any such place where I can see this trainwreck yet again.

I need to see the HOFF again in his most embarrassing role.
For the funniest thing I've ever seen him in watch Piranha 3DD. Plenty of T&A, but more importantly the Hoff being a total dick and loving every second of it. Awesome.

The full movie is available on YouTube (see spoiler)

BE AWARE - ADULT RATED MOVIE. NUDITY/SEX. VIOLENCE. BAD LANGUAGE

BTW Kitt was cool, but KnightRider was awful, although still better than StreetHawk and Blue Thunder. Airwolf was ace though.

Back