Laby

rpgchocobo

Chocobo Tamer
Website
Visit site
Today I am reviewing Laby, a new homebrewn game for the GP32.

Graphics-Graphics are pretty basic. Not bad, but need a little more detail. They are rather simple but it is easy to tell what the objects are in the game. 4/10

Sound-None 1/10

Gameplay-The game involves you try to get through a maze without falling in the holes. It is very challegning, but fun. Awesome! Cool and challenging! Woot! 8/10

Controls-The controls are easy to use. Use the directional pad to move.The controls are rather sensitive, a little [/I] too sensitive[/I] Sometimes hard to manuever in the game. No other buttons reuqired. Simple! 7/10

Overall- 5/10 Needs work, but is so far not too bad.

:ph34r:

EDIT: Due to popular and hostile demand I am editing my review

i rate this review a 3 out of 10, c'mon, need to go into a little detail when writing reviews.

Best review ever. No questions are left, I am convinced! THANK YOU!

Damn, my sarcasm detector exploded....

Well, I was in a hurry, I had to go somewhere. And, what more can I say? The game was flurished weth detail and I gave it a 1/10 for sound cause Fenix doesn't support sound so a 1/10 was justified.

EDIT: Spelling errors

rpgchocobo posted on Aug 21 2004 at 11:36 PM said:
Well, I was in a hurry, I had to go somewhere. And, what more can I say? The game was flurished weth detail and I gave it a 1/10 for sound cause Fenix doesn't support sound so a 1/10 was justified.

EDIT: Spelling errors
To be honest it proberbly would have been better to wait until you came back. But hey, there's always the 'Edit' Button ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried out the new version of laby and it is very nice. The Gamma correction is cool, and the high score feature is nice. But not enough features to change my review.

Back