GP32 Learning........

danabnormal

Still Fresh
Website
www.thefluffys.com
Hi guys - just got me BLU for Christmas, and to say it is 'woo' is a bit of an understatement.....

Just wanted to dish a quick bit of advise for people wanting to learn C (or C++) as I am now). I can heartily recommend not attempting to learn C(++) at the same time as learning Polish. It all gets mighty confusing....

Have fun!!

Danabnormal

I agree, I'm teaching Myself japanese at home and have decided to learn C++ though a night course to save the confusion.
I'll also be updateding my knowlegde on html soon to get a profolio web site up and running

hohoho... quality. I got my gp32 for christmas and have never written in C or C++ (I'm a 68000 ASM man myself). So sat in work I've been plodding along learning a bit of C++ and I currently have a graphical alphabet being blitted to the screen wherever I tell it.

My first goal is to get a simple horizontal scroller. Once I've done this I will post a tutorial on this :)

Persevere and you will all be rewarded. (And C/C++ is a LOT easier than 68k asm)

I'm sure it is! Unfortunately for me I've grown up with Visual Basic, so C/++ has quite a big curve to it - it helped that I've done a course on VB.Net tho. That version is a lot more like C than any other incarnations.

Devving for the GP32x (Simple devving, not emu's 'n stuff) is actually quite easy. My past experience with programming was mainly just VB, QBasic and a bit of Pascal. And with a little help from #gp32dev, I got my first C project running on the GP32! (Mastermind)

Back