Release Legend of Pandora

quadcricket

Very Active Member
Legend of Pandora
qCOlHhY.png

download here: legend-of-pandora.pnd

After a long time of on-again, off-again development I am proud to bring everyone my game.
It is a simple action game inspired by the original Legend of Zelda and all of the history of the Open Pandora community.

(If anyone can guide me as to how to add it to the software repo I would appreciate it.)

You play as Ed, our hero trying to assemble the legendary Pandora. You will face such challenges as trolls, time wasting ghosts, and even a Count VanFire.
Defeat all of the bosses to assemble the Pandora and win!

(If anyone can guide me as to how to add it to the software repo I would appreciate it.)
Are you getting any errors when attempting to upload it?, The Repo was broken for a while as of last week, but the problem should have been resolved. If you're still getting errors doing so, it's likely something slightly off with the PXML. The XML validation on upload is fairly choosy.

Last edited:
Are you getting any errors when attempting to upload it?, The Repo was broken for a while as of last week, but the problem should have been resolved. If you're still getting errors doing so, it's likely something slightly off with the PXML. The XML validation on upload is fairly choosy.
I don't even know where/how to upload it. I didn't see any way to when checking the repo site.

I don't even know where/how to upload it. I didn't see any way to when checking the repo site.
When you're logged in, you go to "My Account". on the top center there is an option to Upload/Update.

It will scan your PND and check if the PXML is "compliant".

If not, here is a wiki page:

Last edited:
Back