Legends Of Idhuriel - W.i.p. Video.

jedeitor

Still Fresh
Hi,

As was announced at the gp32spain.com forum ( here ), L_Draven has posted a video of his great future game "Legends Of Idhuriel".

You can watch it at his page (with some other info) HERE or directly at Youtube here.

It looks really awesome.

Enjoy!

Looks really cool. Is it going to be a commercial game ?

No, it's not commercial.

Mh. You're very fast. We've already had ~4 videos from him here.

Mh. You're very smart. So I guess that when DrMD 5 Beta 3 is out nobody will post it because we've already had ~2 versions from him here.

very great video, the moveing plants look nice, through movement seems still very bad, but im sure thats going to be improved.

Vimacs posted on May 25 2006 at 10:37 AM said:
very great video, the moveing plants look nice, through movement seems still very bad, but im sure thats going to be improved.
Yah, more frames would be nice. But i like the parallax scrolling. (I think that's what it's called. :p )

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarska333 posted on May 25 2006 at 11:27 AM said:
Vimacs posted on May 25 2006 at 10:37 AM said:
Yah, more frames would be nice. But i like the parallax scrolling. (I think that's what it's called. :p )

I liked the parallax scrolling too as well as the idle animation the character has when standng still with his sword arm swaying to his breathing.

hackgrid posted on May 25 2006 at 11:21 AM said:
jedeitor posted on May 25 2006 at 07:26 AM said:
Mh. You're very smart. So I guess that when DrMD 5 Beta 3 is out nobody will post it because we've already had ~2 versions from him here.

Change the
has posted a video
to
has posted another video
and i'll be happy :)

Please tell me all the rules I must follow when posting to keep you happy. If you send me a .PDF file, please don't make it larger than 5 Mb, 'cause my mail account doesn't allow it.

And, by the way, could you make any comment on the topic instead of on my expressions?

Back