Lik-sang

Squidge

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
I miss my FLU :( so I've just ordered a BLU from Lik-Sang :)

How long does it normally take to arrive? I selected the "Global Priority" shipping, which says 5 - 14 days, but I'd like to hear from people who have ordered one and get the average.

Your back again?

Lets see the count:

Codes for GBA
Comes to Gp32
Leaves for Zodiac
Comes back to Gp32
Leaves for GBA again
Leaves GBA for Zodiac
Comes back to Gp32

Anyway nice to see ya again :). Good luck with the BLU. I think that it takes like 5-7 days usually to arrive.

CrazyDesi posted on Aug 8 2004 at 08:16 PM said:
Your back again?

Lets see the count:

Codes for GBA
Comes to Gp32
Leaves for Zodiac
Comes back to Gp32
Leaves for GBA again
Leaves GBA for Zodiac
Comes back to Gp32

Anyway nice to see ya again :). Good luck with the BLU. I think that it takes like 5-7 days usually to arrive.
LOL, so true :)

GBA is my roots, and Zodiac is the new kid on the block just dieing to be researched and developed for. However, the GP32 is the most fun and therefore the platform I keep coming back to.

Now, where was I? Ahh yes, GpLynx...

Last edited by a moderator:
It took seriously like 2 weeks for mine when I ordered from lik-sang....But it was good service other than being slow. ;)

I have been waiting too long :( . Im waiting about 2 - 3 weeks from I ordered it (I lost track). Im going to cry.... (This was GBAx though, not Lik-Sang).

Squidge posted on Aug 8 2004 at 09:47 PM said:
CrazyDesi posted on Aug 8 2004 at 08:16 PM said:
Your back again?

Lets see the count:

Codes for GBA
Comes to Gp32
Leaves for Zodiac
Comes back to Gp32
Leaves for GBA again
Leaves GBA for Zodiac
Comes back to Gp32

LOL, so true :)

GBA is my roots, and Zodiac is the new kid on the block just dieing to be researched and developed for. However, the GP32 is the most fun and therefore the platform I keep coming back to.

Now, where was I? Ahh yes, GpLynx...

I guess it is a matter of preference then. I read this thread here where this GBA dev bashes the GP32 for being a pain in the ass compared to GBA dev. Of the two what do you think is the hardest to dev for?

http://www.emuboards.com/invision/index.ph...pic=15587&st=15

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say GBA is more difficult than GP32 simply because of the lack of a file system, slower processor, absolute minimum amount of ram, rom timings, etc. No doubt some GBA coder is going to argue with me, but that's the way I see it.

Yoyo didn't leave for Zodiac - he's developing for the Zodiac as he had one given to him, but he has not left. He's still devving for the GP, the same as I'm still devving for the Z.

Back