Limited Edition Black 256mhz Gp32 For Sale

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
This is the infamous 'Ninja Bastard' GP32 which I have been calling it for many years on the forums and yes its up for sale :) It is an Official Black GP32 which is a limited edition GP32 (only a hundred or so were made), this is not a paint job but a real officially made black case. This GP32 also overclocks stable without the need to be modded, to an amazing 256Mhz (very very few could do this), hence the term Ninja Bastard :)

The GP32 comes with its original box in near perfect condition (one small tear in the bottom left corner of the box), original Korean manual (the one with the funny GP32 characters artwork), the USB to GP32 cable and two 64MB Smart Media cards. The GP32 is flashed with PacRom so you do not need to worry about running software as it can load .FXE without needing Freelauncher.

Please note that this is a non lit unit, no front or back light. This does mean you have to be under some kind of light to use the GP32. Also, some of the anti glare film has rubbed off over the years (a common thing), this is easily fixable with a replacement screen i.e. from a Glazier.

If you are looking for a font lit (FLU) GP32 see my other auction here.

Not sure what kind of price range this GP32 should go for so I will consider the highest offer before deciding to put it on ebay or not. Please remember this is an official black limited edition GP32 that runs at 256Mhz which is extremely rare so you wont be seeing many of these up for sale.

Please mention what country you are in when making your offer, Postage and Packaging would be around £6 in the UK, for outside UK I will try and get a rough price. I can accept PayPal and Bank Transfer (you pay any additional costs though) and if you are in UK, a cheque will be fine.

I will stop taking offers on Monday 27th November, depending on the highest offer I will decide to accept it or put it on Ebay.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Please note I will not be splitting the sell, its either the whole lot or nothing.

Here are some pictures of the GP32: Box, GP32, GP32 sexy pose, USB to GP32 cable

NOTE: I also posted this sale on my forums here, so please check there before making an offer or asking a question. To save you registering on my forums you can reply here.

I also have a near brand new Zodiac 2 + extras for sale, more info here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was planning to sell it to daclassicgamingmaster but he cant afford the $200 at the moment. If anyone would like to make an offer let me know by replying here or by PM. Also could the person who PMed me earlier with their offer please get in contact with me again, I deleted the PM and cant remember who you are. I will keep the sale open until tonight or tomorrow morning.

Back