Release Lix - Freeware Lemmings Clone

Thanks! This is the only Lemmings game on Pandora (the others I've just tested are LemmingsSDL and Nanolemmings) that has an on-screen cursor, so is playable on my TV-out-only unit.

It would be nicer if it had some music, but at least it's got all of the shortcuts you could want. I wonder, is it possible to scroll the level using the touchscreen? On the keyboard you use a right mouse button drag. I've forgotten if the touchscreen supports right click/drags.

Thanks! This is the only Lemmings game on Pandora (the others I've just tested are LemmingsSDL and Nanolemmings) that has an on-screen cursor, so is playable on my TV-out-only unit.

It would be nicer if it had some music, but at least it's got all of the shortcuts you could want. I wonder, is it possible to scroll the level using the touchscreen? On the keyboard you use a right mouse button drag. I've forgotten if the touchscreen supports right click/drags.
Hi thx for testing and playing.
There is no Backround Music in the Sources and i cannot add Music but here maybe with an simple Mp3 Player in the Backround it will work fine.
Maybe thats a Solution for you? ;)

Another Projects from me are in the Moment:
-DragonsCurse A Remake of Wonderboy3 the Dragons Trap from Master System
(Status..seem to work fine..i have to adapt the Controlls for the Pandora and then Packaging..but for me awfully Backround Music..hehe)
-Tuxemon a Python Pokemon Game
(Status: Look realy nice but looong loading times and random Crashes..will try it with Swap soon)
-Faron.. an Opensource Zelda Clone
(Status:Work realy fine..packaging come soon)
-OpenCity - 3D Sim City Clone
(Status: it start but crashes on first right Mouseclick because OpenGL Errors)
-Ardentryst - a nice 2D RPG
(Unfortunaly very slow..even on GHZ Pandora..to slow to play)
-Opengl-Racing-Game
An unnamed Racing Game..work fine..but no Time,no collisions,no Opponents....just an unfinished/uncontineued Game
Sould i port that for you?

Last edited:
I have already ported OpenCity, it's on the repo.
I already tried Ardentryst, but, like for Beret, there is too many Alpha Blit (but, beeing a Python game, maybe there is more). I have put a screenshot of it in the beta thread (not the beta with pnd, the old thread with just screenshot).

Tuxemon, it was very buggy last time I tried (more than 1 year ago), but maybe it's better now.

DragonCurse, I had only found a C# version (without sources) that was tied to Windows. You found a better version?

Faron, I have a pnd that I didn't pushed (the game is complete but was not elaborate enough).

I have already ported OpenCity, it's on the repo.
I already tried Ardentryst, but, like for Beret, there is too many Alpha Blit (but, beeing a Python game, maybe there is more). I have put a screenshot of it in the beta thread (not the beta with pnd, the old thread with just screenshot).

Tuxemon, it was very buggy last time I tried (more than 1 year ago), but maybe it's better now.

DragonCurse, I had only found a C# version (without sources) that was tied to Windows. You found a better version?

Faron, I have a pnd that I didn't pushed (the game is complete but was not elaborate enough).

Wow thx for the many Informations. :D

Oops i oversaw the OpenCity PND..sorry.
Ardentryst was only a Test for me.
I tried to run it in a lower Resolution for more and zoom it with omapdss to Fullscreen..but no success here.

About DragonCurse..it was Luck..i found the Sources and more Luck because they compiled without visible Problems.
I think the Sources where from Github.
But i must try more to find the hidden Controlls in the Source to adapt them to the Pandora Buttons.
I can send you the Sources when you want :D

I try here and there and grab sources here and nearly every 20. Game do compile..yehaah :D

Thx to your hard work on CodeBlocks.

Aaaand you are right... Faron is a bit boring..
..but i was glad to found another Game who compiled..hehe :D

Back