Look What I Found On Ebay

I wonder if that is a legit reason for selling it or they just want to make money

I wonder if that is a legit reason for selling it or they just want to make money
making money isnt legit?
I dont think theres really illegit about the ad.. he even links liksang, where you can see that the price is much lower than his asking.. lol.

it probably will sell.. to someone who missed preorder and really wants the 'first edition' logo, or someone who is too lazy to do price searching.

people do it all the time with consoles that are in 'short supply'

Last edited by a moderator:
:p
Delivered to your door for only £205!!!!! Comes complete with a 256mb SD card!

Ebay GP2X

"Due to unforeseen circumstances I need to sell mine, so if you're looking for a quick GP2X fix I can deliver it - I'll post it as soon as possible... it could be on your doorstep tommorow!

I can understand unforseen circumsatnces but it looks like profiteering, after all my complete package including a 1GB SD card was £174.23 delivered.

My GP2X from gbax.com should arrive tomorrow anyway :)

P.S. It's not for sale, so don't ask :p

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing wrong with profiteering if thats what he wants to do, but the system would have set him back £130 delivered and then he has a 256mg sd on on to top of that - another £20-£30 so if it only sells at his lowest price then someone will have themselves a decent buy.

I like the way he advertises the site where you can buy them for £75 cheaper

"RARE first edition" - so rare it doesn't have the 'first edition' printed on it. Prehaps he hasn't actually received it/them yet. Nothing wrong with trying to turn a quick profit.

I think this audience is too small to get anyone to pay that much :\. It'd b ea sweet profit to make though....

Back