Looks Like I'm Going To Be Featured In Retrogamer

daclassicgamingmaster

It Is Your Birthday.
Website
krispf3.blogspot.com
I'm not sure how many people remember this, but about 2 years ago there was a discussion about RetroGamer magazine, something that I had never heard of (being American, I guess). Well, I sent in a few shots of my handhelds to see if I'd be featured in the Collector's Corner...After the email, I never heard back from them. A couple months later, I let it die and forgot about everything.

Well, oddly enough, I got an email back 2 weeks ago:

I'm ever so sorry about this email being two years too late, but I've just discovered it and am really impressed with what you have. Would you be interested in appearing in the mag still?

Kindest regards,
Darran

Darran Jones
Retro Gamer
Editor
darran.jones@imagine-publishing.co.uk
01202 586237

Imagine Publishing
Richmond House
33 Richmond Hill
Bournemouth
BH2 6EZ

Imagine Publishing Ltd, Richmond House, 33 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, Dorset BH2 6EZ
Registered company 5374037 (England): VAT No 864 6042 18
Directors: Damian Butt, Steven Boyd, Mark Kendrick, Harry Dhand, Sam Watkinson

I sent in updated pictures (took me about an hour, lol). Hopefully I'll be featured :)

If so, I'll of course produce scans. I don't know how many people actually care, but I thought this was pretty cool despite my waning interest in gaming and my waxing interest in booze and weed. Uhh. Yeah.

Cool :) Could be interesting.

However, I can't help but wonder why they have there address in both vertical and horizontal direction on all there emails...

Squidge said:
Cool :) Could be interesting.

However, I can't help but wonder why they have there address in both vertical and horizontal direction on all there emails...
Haha. I wondered that too.

Xian Long said:
how many handhelds do you have currently? 40, by the looks of the picture you posted in that other thread, but you mentioned it wasn't updated.
Something like that. I have a lot of rarities and expensive items.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty cool. See if you can sneak your stash somewhere in the photo. But not this stache.
moustache.jpg

Back