Mame Game: Tokyo Cop !

Status
Not open for further replies.

flammablepiss

Website
Visit site
Ok so I had a go on this machine when I was out and about HERE and well I became rather addicted to it.
Does anyone know where I could download it or whether or not they knowif there is a download available for this game at all.

Sorry if you can't post an answer to to this I thought It was just roms and bios.
(I really should know the rules by now lol)

Can MAME even run that at a half decent speed (if at all, they don't like to emulate modern machines)? Given that it can't even play Time Crisis properly, I would guess no and even if it could the game isn't that great once you remove the novelty of the tilting seat.

Namco didn't list the arcade board on which Tokyo Cop is running, but it seems to be the PS2-powered System 246 board. These videos were filmed off a screen while someone else was playing.

Source:
http://uk.ps2.ign.com/articles/437/437755p1.html

By the looks of it this game is powered by a PS2 board, something the gp2x won't be able to emulate, let alone a modern pc.

But there might be a home version available for the PS2 :)

"SunSpire"

I understand it's an honest mistake, but being an arcade game doesn't make it any less of a commercial rom as a download (unless there is an official version from the official site, which I doubt). And of course, asking for those is against the rules.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back