Mame Gp2x Usb Joypad Beta

Franxis

MAME 4 ALL
Website
franxis.zxq.net
Hi,

Anybody has the possibility to check a beta of MAME GP2X with 4 USB Joypad support???

I have a dual PSOne to USB converter and I only get one joypad found...

Anyone with 2+ USB joypads plus the BoB to be able to check the multiplayer support???

If anyone is interested, PM me.

Thanks and regards.

Yes, it runs with PS-2 to USB converters. Infact i have done my tests with two converters (+2 PS-2 joypads). It runs ok...

Also it is pretty to see the new fast audio core... Black Tiger at 200 MHz with the new version runs with same performance as in previous version 2.7 at 250 MHz... :D :p :) This will be a cool release :)

Franxis posted on Sep 29 2006 at 09:03 AM said:
Yes, it runs with PS-2 to USB converters. Infact i have done my tests with two converters (+2 PS-2 joypads). It runs ok...

Also it is pretty to see the new fast audio core... Black Tiger at 200 MHz with the new version runs with same performance as in previous version 2.7 at 250 MHz... :D :p :) This will be a cool release :)
I'm drooling already! This sounds awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Franxis posted on Sep 29 2006 at 01:03 AM said:
Yes at it runs with PS-2 to USB converters. Infact i have done my tests with two converters (+2 PS-2 joypads). It runs ok...

just to make sure...
i bought this one, that should work right?
haven't been able to test since i also need someting like this i guess.

also, no other software needed besides the latest mame right?

thanks...

oh... someone already workin' on a mini cabinet that holds the gp2x and a ps2 pad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back